Monday, July 25, 2016

10 days and counting

I've had the little girls since Friday night (7/15) and I am starting to feel it.  I've loved having them, but today I am feeling burnt out. Eric was home for 4 days after his 10 days training in Little Rock, so we did more playing than working and now I have to catch back up.  A load of dishes in the dishwasher, a baby napping, a little girl playing on her tablet, and me taking a quick breather... 



Yesterday the temperature reached 102 degrees and a 112 ( or higher) heat index, so we went to the pool. We had a good time and used plenty of sunscreen. It was nice--the water was about perfect, warm enough to sit in and refreshing compared to the air outside. 




I am about a third done with Eric's second sock, and I am in the mood to make doll clothes. Maybe I can squeeze in some sewing this week. So far pick up knitting has been easiest to do, with all the interruptions but we'll see.  The yarn crawl is down to 6 shops now and Eric said he'd come with so I can participate this year. We are going to do it on Thursday, when it starts, with both girls in tow. It may be interesting!

The heatwave has broken, or so they say, but today is overcast and gloomy.  Time to turn on some lights and get active again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for coming back. I've missed you and your posts.
Love,
Cindy