Thursday, November 10, 2011

Procrastination...

I need to be doing homework right now; I am behind on my Tuesday assignment, and have another one due tonight as well.  They are not all that hard or onerus, I just have no desire to do them. My thoughts are still all awhirl and I feel like I need some down time to just pray and reflect, preferably while knitting, cross-stitching, or cutting out quilt pieces. Even doing dishes sounds more engrossing right now than schoolwork, because I need something mindless to focus on right now. Maybe I need to take some of this wasted energy and apply it to cleaning my room a bit. God knows it needs some sorting and attention!

I have three hours to use productively before I engage in watching Skye again. I know...  I will find my supporting research articles to use in my assignments. Productive, but somewhat mindless...  Still, I would rather be knitting... Or web surfing... or playing everquest...

No comments: