Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What a beautiful day!



Here are some pictures of my yard, with all the work we have been doing over the past two weeks.  Eric and his dad put in my rose bushes for me, then Reimond and I added the two columbines and the allyssum.  The lilac bushes are not in the ground as yet (probably will be this weekend that they go in), but my wonderful Father in Law put in my two forsythia bushes before he returned to IN.  Grandma Hap's birthday party was a lot of fun, as was the family dinner at Olive Garden.  It has been a crazy few weeks around here!

I am now trying to get ready to fly to Minneapolis tomorrow.  I will probably be packing lightly, although there are a number of activities planned.  The benefit and silent auction for the McMahon Pub fire is this Saturday and we will be spending some time there.  I also have appointments with numerous girlfriends, and I am looking forward to seeing everyone I can fit in seeing (still need to get a hold of Jill!).  Anyhow, I will write more when I am less distracted, but I wanted to share some of my garden pics anyhow.

It's SPRING!!!!  I am loving life!

No comments: