Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just a quick post before I get back to schoolwork

I am bumming today.  Aurora is bowling in the high school girl's sectionals today and I really wanted to be there, but I was having trouble finding the research articles I needed for my assignment due tonight. I ended up getting really frustrated (really? the first primary source to come up in my search is from 1910????) so I ended up taking a break and playing some everquest with Eric. Today I am devoting to finishing up assignments while I have a quiet house mostly to myself (Rei is off with Ryan for a bit, and Patrick just got home from work).  We have gotten about 3 inches of snow again, on top of the ice we had, so it's shiny and slick out. I actually slid through part of one intersection as Patrick and I were coming home, and I spun my rear tires at a number of stop signs before I could move forward.

So far the girls from Mascoutah are running in 2nd place (top 2 teams go to state). Hopefully they can keep up the momentum. Brie, Skye, and Brie's boyfriend are at the tournament, as is Aurora's boyfriend too. She has quite the cheering section there!  I am there in spirit.  I crocheted hair ties for the girls in purple and white so they would have matching ones. I hope they like them and are wearing them.

Ok, enough of a break. Time to get back to Microsoft Word...

No comments: