Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just a quick one today

because I realized it has been a week again since I last wrote.  Both boys passed their classes.  The grades were not spectacular but they were passing grades and thus credit.  Now for Reimond to enjoy his short summer break--school starts August 12th down here...  and for Patrick to figure out what he wants to do with the rest of his life.  Brie started childbirth education classes last night, so we went to that, her and I.  Her boyfriend has ended their relationship and while she is saddened by it, she is doing ok with dealing with it.  Aurora said the trip to her mom's went better than the last time she was there, but she is glad to be home.

Rei and I are getting ready to head to MN tomorrow morning bright and early.  We need to be up there for my 4:30 hair appt.  and I really don't want to get in too late.  I am hoping we will get to see a few different people while we are there.  He is staying at Liisa's (as is her dad!) and I will be staying at my mom's.  I have festivities planned for Friday thru Sunday for the reunion, and I have planned to have Monday as a rest day, because we will be headed back bright and early tuesday morning (so I am home in time for Brie's class).  Life is busy, but managable!.  I got a few new things made up for my trip, and I am pleased with how they came out.  All I have left to do is finish packing, then loading up the car. 

That's all the news for today!

No comments: