Saturday, July 31, 2010

Final thoughts on July...

I will make a point of posting some pictures tomorrow.  Tonight I just want to share a few things that are on my heart.  I have some very dear girlfriends that are struggling right now. Two have been unemployed for almost 2 years now, and while one has been blessed with stable housing, the other's life is in flux. Two dear friends are struggling with caring for elderly relatives who have recently been placed into hospice or nursing homes, and they are tiring under the burdens of care and love and stress.  Another dear friend is facing significant life changes and life is no longer as it was in terms of predictability and stability, and yet another one is dealing with health issues faced by her beloved husband.  It makes my stresses and concerns seem small in comparison, and I am so blessed to have things as peaceful these days as they are.  I am lifting all these friends up in prayer, because I am helpless to help in other ways.  I love these ladies dearly and I pray they find comfort, strength, direction, and peace.

No comments: