Friday, November 5, 2010

just a quick update:

I had written yesterday about the downsized SUV I was interested in...  Eric never called them back to see what kind of offer they were willing to make on it, so I am letting it go.  I know and can accept that realistically it is unfeasible for us to add another expense onto our budget right now.  I just was kinda hoping as it was everything I had been looking for.

I got my sewing machine back last night all cleaned and maintained.  I am excited to get going on my projects and see them come to fruition.  I took 9 of the quilt blocks I have finished to show them off at the embroidery club meeting last night and they were very well received.  I am not sure if I will have the second quilt top ready for the next meeting in December, but we'll see.  Hopefully I will have both of them done though, God willing.

Anyhow, babycakes is waking up, so it's time to move on with our morning.  Her lovely morning nap is about over.  Busy weekend ahead between Eric working, the kids having bowling and travel league, and the normal weekend stuff besides...

No comments: