Saturday, February 6, 2010

Feeling a little stressed out...

So today is sectionals for girl's bowling, and rather than being at the bowling alley, I am home with a few things on my agenda.  I realized in reviewing my calendar that I have to have the rough draft of my intro and literature review written and posted for monday, then I have my assignments due on Tuesday; I have some catching up to do that I hadn't realized were due (hadn't looked ahead at the posted Feb. calendar online for the class).  We are also still in the process of getting the house ready for Liisa and the puppies to come, and I am frustrated to say that the main floor carpets still are not done.  Eric started them, but ran out of steam (apparently) and didn't get them finished.  He has promised to finish them tonight.  I just had hoped they would have more time to dry than they are going to have.

My goal for today is to finish up on the marathon laundry we have left (Aurora cleaned the loft and did an amazing job), which includes lots of bedding (not sure where all of that came from!), getting the rough draft at least in rough form, and finishing up on cleaning the kitchen.  Liis won't be here til tomorrow late afternoon/early evening, but I work tomorrow from 3 to 8 pm so I have to budget my time accordingly.  We have had some snow (maybe an inch-inch and a half) and the roads aren't bad.  Apparently we are supposed to get more on Monday.  Part of my thoughts are with Aurora at the bowling alley--she has worked so hard this season and I hope she does well.  Brie and Eric are there with her.  Patrick spent the night at a friend's last night, and is supposed to be home around 11 to help me with chores, and Rei is here helping until he needs to take off to go to a school-related "guard" event (the flag guard from school) that his friends are on the team for.  Busy day, all the way around!

Ok, time to get moving onto plan A...

No comments: