Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hopefully this is the last update for today:

Andrea is on her way home as it was NOT appendicitis (it was, however, still something painful and needing medical treatment for); she will need to lie low for a number of days and take it easy, poor kid! And Erika said things are slowly looking better for her, and she could go home as early as friday from the hospital. I just cannot get over how managed care barely gives you time to get the pins back under you before they throw you out the door~ I am breathing easier anyway, although I am still wishing on some level I could be closer to help out both Andrea and Erika...

At least my laundry is close to being done (although I read my book and finished it instead of cross stitching--just couldn't concentrate on the stitches this afternoon!)

No comments: