Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Please say a prayer for my friend Erika:

She rolled her Honda CRV last night while driving to a friend's house (in my old neighborhood) and was thrown from the vehicle. The Honda is totalled, and she is in the ICU with neck/spine and internal organ injuries. She called me at 6 am to tell me where she was, as we had just talked last night and she said she'd call me today--I just didn't expect it would be that early or for this reason! She is alert and talkative, which is a good sign, but they have her fairly immobilized for the time being and are watching her closely I would imagine. Anyhow, if you could just say a prayer, I would appreciate it. It's so hard being far away! I am grateful to my older kids for offering to go and see her on my behalf.

Erika and I at my bridal shower in July, 2008

No comments: