Friday, January 28, 2011

Me and my kitty

I know not everyone who reads my blog is on facebook, but I originally posted this picture there. Skye was tucked into my bed and Batman decided to lay across her legs, causing her to laugh and coo at him. I handed my phone to Eric, who caught this picture of the two of them together.

Batman is so good to her. She can do just about anything to him and he just purrs. Justin trained Batman in well, seeing as they were babies together. Now Justin is almost 6 (come June) and Batman is almost 6 too (which means Rosie is at least 7). Time goes so fast! I hadn't realized so much time has passed or that we had had them so long. Batman is getting braver about exploring the house now, but Rosie remains skittish. Of course it doesn't help that Pekeiko stalks and hunts her every chance she gets...

Things are quiet tonight. Eric is working all weekend, and seeing as he is on mids, we need to keep things quiet around here for him to sleep. He, Aurora, and Rei all have had a nasty cold this week and all have a harsh cough. Even Skye is coughing some in her sleep, but she doesn't seem too sick otherwise. Just the teething is bugging her when she's awake.

I guess it's time to get back to the books. I just got the baby to sleep while Brie did laundry and started dinner. Tata for now!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: