Tuesday, March 16, 2010

On the final count-down...

My paper is due tomorrow at 5 p.m.  I am plugging away at it, although to be honest I have not started on it yet today (and it's almost noon....)  My stomach has been in knots as I work towards completing it.  I know it's silly, but this is such a huge thing for me, and I have so much emotionally invested into it.  I am probably making this harder on myself than I need to be, but I feel like so much is riding on it and doing it right.  I am planning to work my way through it shortly--I am trying to get the miscellany out of the way first so that it isn't tempting me to stray. 

Rei has been home from school two days now due to vomitting.  I think he is on the mend today--his coloring looks better now than it has been, and his attitude is better too.  Yesterday he couldn't even sit up without feeling dizzy and nauseous.  Brie has her ob appointment today, this afternoon.  Eric is gonna go with her to hear the baby's heartbeat.  I am hoping she asks about her itching (it seems better finally, after three weeks of complaints), and we would love to have her going to bed at a specific time and getting up at a reasonable time; she complains she cannot sleep, but seems to sleep fine during the day...  I do hope she gets her insurance stuff figured out soon too or this will be her last covered appointment. 

The rest of the kids are doing fine, and I think I need to get focused on my paper.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: