Friday, August 21, 2009

Just a quick note

We have a busy weekend planned. Patrick wants to go to St. Louis to see the City Museum this weekend, something we were going to do for his birthday; the Travel League try-outs are this weekend for the base youth bowling league (Patrick and Aurora both qualified for try-outs), and, we have school clothes shopping to try and complete. Eric is off this weekend and I think we need it! I still need to call and check on my work schedule for the weekend/week (I hope I have Sunday off!) and I have heard the weather is supposed to be really nice. It would be great to have a family weekend with everyone home and on the same page--it'll be the first one in a long time! I wish Brie could be here too (and I wish my kids and the babies were here as well) but one can't have everything... Selfishly, I would also like to squeeze in some one-on-one time with Eric; we have had such a busy week we have had no time for "just us" and it shows.

Anyway, here's to a good weekend! Cheers!

No comments: