Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thinking about new year's resolutions...

I still haven't done much for reviewing new year's resolutions, although Eric and I have talked a little bit about what we would like to do here at the house (the list is a mile long, although right now it's mostly in the dreaming stage and not at all solidified).  I honestly haven't done much of anything these last few days!  I read alot, finishing a Vampire series my brother sent me (the books were really fun), and not doing any of the sewing/stitching I had been thinking about.  I have just kinda been sitting in stasis these last few days, thinking my thoughts (or not thinking, as the case may be), and daydreaming a bit about what the future holds for all of us.

I have been thinking about my Master's thesis and what I want to write it on.  Class resumes for me on January 11th, and this hopefully will be my last year of school.  I am planning to start making some phone calls on Monday using the list I got from the university to find an internship site.  I also really need to get going on the sewing I want to do, to update my professional wardrobe.  So many irons in the fire at the moment. 

I thought I was ready to write today, but the thoughts are still tumbling around in my head and haven't come to rest with any order, rhyme, nor reason, and that's ok too.  Sometimes writing helps me to clarify things, but sometimes, at least in a public forum, it's too public to make sense in.  Things are going fine here, we are all relatively healthy, we are getting along fine, and we are getting ready for "normal," whatever that is, with school resuming tomorrow.  I have chores to do now, and I have to head to work for 3.  It's gonna be a busy afternoon, and I should get going on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there is no such thing as normal