Friday, March 6, 2009

If I haven't mentioned it recently, I have a wonderful husband

who is right this moment steam-cleaning the carpets on the main floor, and who plans to continue on to the upstairs as well. I am so grateful to him, not only for the physical labor he is engaging in on his day off on my behalf, but also for putting up with my moodiness and vents of the last few days/week. He truly is a wonderful man and I am so grateful I have him. He is my sounding board, my comforter, my strength, and my best friend.

Despite being sick, Reimond made an effort and finished cleaning up the boy's room today (DO NOT GO INTO THE CLOSET however--that is where the bins etc. got put of stuff that he didn't know what else to do with!) Bless his heart, he tried hard to be helpful and I appreciate it. I went over to the school this afternoon, got his homework from these past two days, and signed him and Aurora up for their respective summer school classes. I also ran to Kohls and got some new towels and full sized sheets for the futons (we have plenty of queen sized sheets, which apparently the kids also use on their twin sized beds--go figure!), as well as a few springy type accessories to decorate the front of the house with. Made me very happy. Things are starting to come together. I am still hormonal, but between the sunshine, the almost 80 degree temperature outside, and just being out on my own for a bit did wonders for my mood and attitude.

Gotta get back to the laundry and the vaccuuming, but just wanted to post publically that I have a wonderful husband and feel very blessed!

No comments: