Sunday, March 8, 2009

Why does it always happen that....

anytime I have company expected from MN we get severe weather? I just looked at the weather report and we are under a tornado watch right now, with severe weather/thunderstorms behind it. Eric and the other kids went to church (he's reading, the kids are serving, and there is a pot luck today), and I am home with a sick Reirei who overdid things this weekend... I just talked to Tony and he is not on the road as yet, but hopes to be shortly, and I have my fingers crossed that driving isn't horrible for him. I know he's a good driver but bad weather is bad weather.

I am also ready to kill Midnight--he just went into the boy's room, lifted his leg, and peed on the dresser and newly cleaned carpet! I got out the green machine and cleaned it up already but man that ticks me off! We (Eric) worked so hard to get ahead of the mess and that is just plain infuriating! Especially since he just had been outside! I swear, sometimes I just hate animals!

I have a big agenda for myself today, so I need to get going on it pretty quickly: the kid's bathroom needs to be scrubbed down and sanitized (what a shock, no one has done it despite repeated requests!), the laundry needs to be finished, groceries need to be purchased, and the floors need to be revaccuumed and things put away. Beds then need to be made up, and a dinner of some sort started... Oh, and Rei has homework that has to be dealt with and finished up for school tomorrow. Yeah, lots to be done.

Wish us luck! Posting will probably be sporadic next week as I enjoy the company, but I will try to post pics of everything (if I can borrow a camera--mine is still missing).

No comments: