Friday, March 6, 2009

It's 11:30 pm and the floors are finally done!

Eric finally petered out around 9:30 p.m. so I took over and finished the last room and a half. Now we just need to let the carpets finish drying, then we can give them another vaccuuming (to get up the carpet lint raised by the steam cleaner), and put the living room furniture back. Joy of joys, the weather is forecasting rain for the weekend... Three dogs, plus rain... I hope my carpets survive! We are just going to have to be vigilant about wiping their feet or kenneling them to dry off before letting them loose.

I am so happy to have the carpets done. We had a high of 83 today, so we had windows open in every room of the house. It smells so good in here! Eric is taking the kids to bowling in the morning while I get beds made and the laundry finished, and then I need to work. Eric and I decided that whether the CRX is ready or not, we are going to pick it up and if need be, will ask Tony to throw a switch in to turn the wiperblades on and off. It won't necessarily be pretty, but it will work.

Eric is raiding on Everquest, and I am getting sleepy, so I think I am gonna read to unwind for a bit, and call it a night. Thanks for bearing with me these past few days as I have stressed over the family and stuff... I do appreciate it!

No comments: