Sunday, November 22, 2009

Not a swine flu update!

I think Rei is finally on the mend.  He seems better, and is actually now in a state of panic over some school work he has to complete.  I will help him get his thoughts in order on it, and can help him a bit more when I get home from work tonight (I work 3-8), and if need be, I will send a note to the school asking for a small extension on some of it--it was a lot of homework and it seems to me that it is a lot to expect someone to totally catch up while they are starting to recover.  I told him to do the best he can, and to slow his butt down some--because he feels better he is starting to push the envelope a bit and then feels crummy again.  Teens!  There is never any middle ground!

I got home from work last night at about 9 pm and I felt really crummy.  I was in bed by 10 and asleep shortly thereafter.  My cough is starting to break up some and I think the sleep really helped.  Eric, however, now has a runny nose.  I hope he feels better when he wakes up too.  Like Rei, I am getting anxious about the amount of work I need to do for school.  I have my assignments for the week to get done, plus I have that paper to do.  I work today and Wednesday, then again on Friday and Saturday.  (My guess is I will work Sunday too--big after Thanksgiving sale).  I have also realized that the month has gotten away from me and I still don't have a start on finding an internship site.  I have til the end of December to find one, but I am getting scared.  I really need to have this figured out and organized and it is not gonna just fall into my lap, as much as I would like it to. 

So today is a day of work and minor panic.  Like Rei, I just need to break it down into managable bites, and I need to focus on what I need to do.  It's gonna come together, but I need to stay on top of it, for him and for me! So glad Eric is done with his term!!!!

No comments: