Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve

Today is Neal and Jenna's 20th wedding anniversary!  Wow,  where does the time go?

I am still fighting with the remnents of the cough from last week/weekend, and am so tired of the crud--it's making me weary!  I came home from work today and ended up taking a nap for a little bit because I felt so worn out!  Eric laid down with me when he got home from getting groceries, but my coughing was bugging us both, so I ended up getting up.  His cold is lingering too, but he is getting better as well. 

All the kids went to the bowling alley this afternoon, so I now have a quiet house to myself--at least til they get back.  We aren't doing our big dinner til Friday, so tomorrow is gonna be a low key day.  I have my 20 page paper to finish up on and that will be my focus for most of the day.  I actually should be doing that now. 

I am just feeling kinda blah today.  It's gloomy outside, we really have no plans, it's just blah.

Anyhow, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  I hope the day is wonderful for all!

No comments: